Saturday 14 February 2015

ATCAS - Mask

Hi...I'm back today with my card for this weeks ATCAS challenge which is hosted by our lovely Harriet.  She has chosen great code word for you...

our sponsor this time is
 


Here's my card...

 
I cut an oval mask and used distressed inks for the back ground...the silhouette stamps are by CBS. I finished with a SU sentiment and a few tiny sequins.
 
Thank you for stopping by today I hope you will join us this week.
 
Sorry its short and sweet...I'm running late today....I'll try and catch up later!
 
Happy Crafting
 
 

 

12 comments:

  1. Your card is absolutely stunning.

    irene
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful inking and blending on your background, and I love how you placed the silhouette, Jan! Gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW ! This is gorgeous Jan ! Love the background... You rock ! Hope you are having a lovely week-end Sweetie ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is one of my favorite ways to use masking! Your scene inthe oval is gorgeous and I love the touch of gems you added!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jan - gorgeous coloring and the scene is so serene. the little tiny sequins are the perfect finishing touch
    hugs
    jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely sponging and silhouette card

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE this sponged background and silhouette stamps. So pretty!! Loll xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful colors in your masked oval, Jan! And I love those teeny, tiny sequins!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Jan this is a stunning design. The background colours are amazing and I just love the silhouette you have used. The little sequins around the sentiment are awesome! xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so lovely! Simplicity at it's best if you ask me! Love your card!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So incredibly beautiful Jan :) love you fabulous masking and inking !

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautifully blended colours and lovely use of the silhouette stamp!

    ReplyDelete